We’ve tailored the perfect package to cater to the couples that don’t want to put their marriage on hold, even of they have to put the party on pause. There’s a little something for all your senses! Get dolled up, have your first look, walk the aisle, cut the cake, toast the marriage and get all the photos and detail shots to go with it.
We have teamed up with some incredible vendors and have thought of everything to make your experience unforgettable.
All you have to do is show up 🎉
- Romantic and private ceremony location by the lake @hardingwaterfrontestate
- Ceremony beautifully officiated by @weddingofficiantcanada
- Two hour wedding photography, high resolution images & online gallery by @alinaelvinsphoto
- An elegant ceremony floral installation, bridal bouquet & groom’s boutonnière by @kmdecoranddesign
- A beautiful and delicious elevated 2-tier cake for photography and wedding cake for up to 30 guests by @sweetavenuebakery
- A sparkling toast post ceremony for up to 30 guests. Hor’s d’oeuvres for bridal suite. Chilled water station for guests arrival.
- Pre-planning & wedding day coordination by @bethjacobsevents
- Processional and recessional song of choice with @littleharpist
- Two hours of cinematography & two minute wedding highlight video by @twenty5films
- Hair & Makeup for the bride by @greenorchardbeauty
- Digital invitation suite for guest invites, personalized & printed invitation suite, venue map & calligraphy keepsakes by @codycalligraphy
- A donation of $100 will be made in your honour to The Black Stone Foundation Library.
Make it an unforgettable experience with Ceremony and Brunch reception or Ceremony and an Evening Reception. We’re excited to customize the perfect intimate wedding for you and your guests.
Got questions how you make this your own? Email our wedding planner, Beth Jacobs email@example.com or fill out my contact form. With only 2 spots left, you definitely don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
This is fantastic! Wondering if you will be doing this any other dates?
Hi Monique, yes we do! I will email you further details.
leave a comment